High Spectral Resolultion Lidar (HSRL) / MODIS
This page contains information on current (and future) HSRL
operations during Terra satellite overpasses of Madison, WI.
- About: Objectives for operating the HSRL during TERRA/MODIS overpasses.
- Most Recent Observations: Usually updated every 5-10 minutes. (Only during HSRL data collection)
- Lidar Data for :
- Future Ops List of TERRA Satellite overpass times for possible HSRL data collection.
- About the University of Wisconsin High Spectral Resolution Lidar HSRL
- About the TERRA Satellite and the MODIS instrument (link to CIMSS/SSEC).
Return to the Index.
UW Lidar // August 31, 2000 // email@example.com